mercredi 19 juin 2013

MDLM's COMPILATION : Summer Epistaxis Mixtape Vol.I

Summer is here. Temperatures are rising, my nose is bleeding because of the heat and my turntable is reading all the vinyls I bought this year. So this is the perfect moment to make a digital compilation of cool songs released lately.
For me it will be the SUMMER EPISTAXIS MIXTAPE. Tieuma will also post his own within few days. I do not own any of these songs, so the bands, you can contact me to kill me if you do not want me to share your songs. Conversely if you agree with this, you can share this mixtape, it will please us.
So this mixtape, there's only things which made an impression for me this year. It's not always the same style, even if it's still Punk Hardcore, and I don't like necessarily everything. But I still pay respect to the effort. I saw some bands on show, I bought some of them records and some I only heard on the internet. The songs are in random order, it is not classified on my tastes. And I just realised I forgot IRON LUNG. There's also many songs I wanted to put on the compilation but the lack of space or rip avaible reduced the choice. This is the case of REPLICA for exemple, that I really like.
I tried to put some french bands to support. KRIGSKADE comes from Paris and released a tape which amazed me, also YOUTH AVOIDERS and their new LP. Lille's IDIOT TALK and Rouen's GENITAL JIGGLING are little DIY bands who make a lot of shows and their LP cause a sensation. The honorable mention to RAD, KREMLIN, CULO, ACXDC/MAGNUM FORCE/SEX PRISONER and their records which I could say they are my favorite. I also listened to CURMUDGEON a lot these last days, which is the most impressive discovery for me, as GETS WORSE, ALTERED BOYS, ZERO PROGRESS, EFFLUXUS or DNA. There's alors my classics like YOU SUCK, SECTARIAN VIOLENCE, POISON PLANET, GOVERNMENT FLU, which I didn't doubt about the quality of their next release. For the other bands, it's cool bands who needs support. I put between brackets the records where the songs is from and the label who released it, don't hesitate to buy it !



TRACKLIST

01 - KRIGSKADE - Blod Pa Christiansborg
02 - YOUTH AVOIDERS - Grit Your Teeth
03 - VIOLENT REACTION - Empty Threat
04 - GETS WORSE - Neighbourhood Ninja
05 - STOIC VIOLENCE - Gathering Dust
06 - RAD - This Is Not A Final War
07 - GOVERNMENT FLU - Random Acts
08 - SECTARIAN VIOLENCE - Start Again
09 - GENITAL JIGGLING - Loser Forever
10 - The FLEX - Shiftless
11 - IDIOT TALK - Give Me $
12 - EFFLUXUS - Last War
13 - ALTERED BOYS - Powerless
14 - KREMLIN - Fanatics
15 - GAS RAG - Market Crash
16 - YOU SUCK! - Hardcore Heartattack
17 - SUSPECT - Stand Against
18 - TO THE POINT - Photos Of My Food
19 - POISON PLANET - Retaliate
20 - ZERO PROGRESS -  The Void
21 - CURMUDGEON - Shrew
22 - GAY KISS - Deus Ex Machina
23 - DNA - Gonna Break
24 - CÜLO - Adult Life Is No Fun
25 - SEX PRISONER - I'm Proud Of You
26 - SICK/TIRED - Black Veins
27 - MISSIONARY - Kill Me
28 - ACxDC - Crux
29 - CREEM - Curator
30 - MAGNUM FORCE - Boxed In

DOWNLOAD

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire